Haritha Villas + Spa celebrated a series of season-long offerings for guests who stayed during the Christmas and New Year to mark a great end to the year 2022 and to start a great year for 2023. A variety of special events were held from Christmas to the New Year to celebrate this joyous season.
The Boutique property started its celebrations on December 21. There were High Tea sessions, Christmas Dinners, New Year's Eve celebrations, and many other activities, including a special Orthodox Christmas Eve party as well.
Activities enjoyed by the visitors are as follows:
- Dilmah Teamaker's Reserve (December 21)
- Wine & Chocolate pairing (December 22)
- Curry cooking class (December 23)
- Ceylon feast (December 23)
- Christmas Carolers (December 24)
- Christmas Dinner (December 24)
- Dilmah Teamaker’s Reserve class with a Teamaster (December 28)
- Champagne Dinner (December 29)
- New Year’s Eve cocktail celebration (December 31)
- New years After party (December 31)
- Schubert Vineyard Wine Tasting (January 4)
- Orthodox Christmas Eve (January 6)
Thanuja Weerasinghe, Sales and Marketing Manager stated, “As we curated this year's unique offerings, we kept the people who have been in business with us and our guests in mind. It is always our goal to provide our resort's patrons with memories of Sri Lanka that will last a lifetime."
There were sparkling lights, glitter and champagne to enjoy the holiday cheer on Christmas Eve that was followed by Christmas carols with talented children from the surrounding villages to sing festive traditional tunes, SriLankan musicians Calypson Band performances and the chefs serving a 5-course culinary journey at their own restaurant, The View, on December 24.
They went all out for the New Year’s Eve party which began with canapes, creative cocktails, and a live band performance before being treated to a scrumptious 8-course dinner unlike any other, by the chefs who showcased their talent with dishes from all around the world. The following night, Hikkaduwa Beach was transformed into a hotspot for New Year’s Eve after party, taking over the entire evening and making people dance like they had never danced before.